|Warm Water||2 tbsp|
|Condensed Coconut Milk||2 tbsp|
|Gelatin (bloomed)||2 sheet|
|Mango Puree||150 g|
|Sponge cake ( 2 cm thick)||1 no|
Coconut whipped cream and dry coconut sprinkle for decoration
|Corn Flour||2 tbsp|
|Coconut Whipping Cream||30 ml|
|Gelatin (bloomed)||4 sheet|
|White Chocolate||30 g|
|Coconut Whipped Cream||80 g|
1. Make mango jelly as filling by put mango puree,warm water and condensed coconut milk in a pot,heat up just to warm the mixture then add bloomed gelatin,mix well. Pour into ring mold, let them set in refrigerator.
2. Make Coconut mousse with egg yolk and sugar until it turns pale.Mix in corn flour, add milk and coconut whipping cream.Pour the mixture in to a warm pot keep stir until thicken and cooked.
3. Remove the pot from the heat, add white chocolateand bloomed gelatin, stir until combine and let it cool.
4. Prepare coconut whipped cream. Using Thai coconut whipping cream,pour in mixing bowl and whisk, beat until achieved firm peak.Divide one part of whipped cream (80 gram)for decoration, gently fold in with coconut mousse.
5. Assemble the cake by pouring mousse to 1/3 of the mold,place in mango jelly in the center. Then coveredwith some more mousse. Next, place a sponge cake,gently press it down into mousse. Slightly tap the moldto remove any air bubble. Rest in refrigeratorfor at least 120 minutes.
6. Remove the mousse cake from the mold.Using angle spatula to even and smooth the edge and cake.Decorate with the rest of coconut whipped creamand dried coconut flake. Finish.
8-10 cm. ring mold with removable bottomfor jelly 1.5-pound ring mold with removable bottom for cake.
Canned whipping coconut cream 400 ml.
108/45 Soi Changwattana 20,Changwattana Rd., Pakkred Sub-District, Pakkred District, Nonthaburi Province 11120, Thailand
67 Moo 1, Tumbol Nongklangna, Amphur Muang Ratchabuti, Ratchaburi Province 70000, Thailand